The Titanic Hotel is part of the redevelopment of the historic Stanley Dock complex. It is located in what was the North Warehouse. The North Warehouse was built in 1846 and finished in 1854 and has been derelict for a number of years. Part of the North Warehouse was damaged in an air raid in World War II. The Rum Warehouse which is attached to the North Warehouse and built in the 1950’s, has become a major new conference, banqueting and exhibition venue for 21st century Liverpool.
The 153 rooms at Titanic are all about the space. Our furnishings are rich and earthy. Our bed linen, is nothing short of wondrous. Each bedroom has the original windows of this incredible building giving vast views over the historic Port of Liverpool.
From the M62 continue onto Bowring Park Rd/A5080, stay left for 1 mile. Continue onto Edge Ln/A5047 for 1.8 miles then turn right onto Low Hill/B5340 and turn left onto Erskine St/A580. Follow A580 for ½ mile then a slight right onto Hunter St, continue onto Byrom St/A59 then turn left onto Leeds St/A5036/A5053 for ½ mile then right onto Great Howard St/A565. Turn left onto Paisley St then turn right onto Waterloo Rd, continue straight onto Regent Rd and cross the Bascule Bridge, the entrance to the Titanic Hotel is on the right.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT DIRECTIONS
From Lime Street Station:
Take the train to James Street Station, walk to Mann Island then take the 103 bus to Stanley Dock.